What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014-04-13 23.30.32.jpg

2014-04-13 23.30.48.jpg

I love misidentified seeds as much as the next person ((( sarcasm ))). However, the seeds I got from a well known online vendor in the UK that were suppose to be of Sarracenia venosa "Green" ended up being Sarracenia "Not venosa Green". I am offering it here for trade. Below is a list of plants that I am trying to get my hands on:

• Drosera filiformis "All Red" - I currently grow "Florida Red". I am told there is an All Red variety that doesn't go dormant and drops seeds that do not need stratification. If it exists, I want it. The Florida Red that I have does go through a brief dormancy and has red tentacles but green leaves.
  • Drosera ‘Dreamsicle’ (Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis × anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi)
  • Drosera filiformis "Florida Giant"
  • Drosera ‘Ambrosia’ (anthocyanin-free D. filiformis var. tracyi × Florida all-red form of D. filiformis var. filiformis)
  • Drosera binata var. multifida 'Extrema'

The plant shown in the photos is growing in a 2 1/2" pot. Worth noting is the plant is about a year old and already throwing up adult leaves. I know it's not terribly uncommon but maybe the reason why is I fed this thing about every 2 - 3 weeks with BetterGro Urea Free Orchid Plus fertilizer (1/4 strength on the leaves only).

Last edited:
Back