What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway: Darlingtonia (Book)

Hey Everyone!

I wrote a book on Darlingtonia which is now available in many stores, including Amazon. In celebration, I'm giving away a signed copy. To keep things fair, I'm doing this via a Facebook App on my Blog's Facebook Page. If you're interested in winning, follow the link - http://tinyurl.com/q7rxrbq, like the page, and you'll be entered to win!

Thanks!
-Natch

I won't be entering the contest but I'd love to buy one from you. Could you bring a copy to the next meeting ?

I wont be able to enter either I dont have a facebook page. Could you tell me the name of the book so I may order one? Thanks and good luck with the book!

I wont be able to enter either I dont have a facebook page. Could you tell me the name of the book so I may order one? Thanks and good luck with the book!

Sure thing! It's "Darlingtonia: The California Pitcher Plant."

Here's a picture of the cover:

510m0MX270L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And, sorry about that. I'll try to think of a better giveaway method next time, I just didn't want people who have accounts at multiple forums to be able to enter more than once because that's not fair to everyone else.

Oh no woories my wife has a facebook page so if I wanted I could go that route but Im a book nut so....I may just order it now!

Don't have and am not interested in having a Facebook account. Some of us don't, you know ;-)
Congrats on the book, though!

Last edited:
just want to say congrats on getting your book published,now i know who to ask if i have any problems with darlingtonia:-D

Congratz on the book, Natch. How's that jamban doing?

excellent

Last edited:
Nice job, Natch. Excellent way to promote cps and the plug for the NECPS is most appreciated.

Definitely bring some books to our May meeting if you can. I know a handful of other current members who have grown darlingtonia in the past. I will buy one from you at the next NECPS meeting you attend.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the positive feedback! And for those of you without Facebook (which was more than I thought based on messages I've received), I'll make sure to think of an easier giveaway method next time I giveaway something.

What Whimgrinder said.

Congratulations to Julien B. for winning the giveaway!

Most authors end up with a box of books laying around their house.
If you do have a few laying around it could be a good way to build your cp collection.

I would trade some plants for a copy if you are interested.

Back