What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have something different to trade and I am looking for something different in return. :D
Anyone interested in Fish or Reptiles? Here is what I have to offer:

Albino Bristlenose Plecos
Bristlenose plecos are wonderful aquarium fish. They stay small (about 4 to 5 inches) and love to eat algae; as they are true algae eaters.
See what they can do for you: http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/105511-thanks-bristlebabies/?hl=bristlebabies

An old photo:
albino_bristlenose.jpg

New photo, in a cup:
cimg5108.jpg

Red Eared Sliders
I have 12 young ones (!) and I'm posting 2 of them for trade. As adults they require large aquariums, stock tanks or ponds (75+ gallons), can live 15 to 30 years and a large female can get 12 inches in size! These two turtles are amazingly healthy, hand fed and don't bite when handled. They are a year and 6 months old and are 4" in size. I will go over full turtle care with anyone I send these to. (Turtles shipped with ShipYourReptiles.com)

Turtle 1 (Sunset Orange):
This turtle has beautiful "sunset orange" markings on it's "ears"!
cimg5143.jpg

cimg5139.jpg

cimg5140a.jpg

Turtle 2 (Red Tear Drop)
This turtle has an unusual red teardrop on the top of it's head with vivid red "ears"!
cimg5131.jpg

cimg5131b.jpg

cimg5133.jpg

I am looking to trade for your:
Amorphophallus (Voodoo Lilies)
Ant Plants (Various Sp.)
Stapelia (Starfish Flower)
Or make an offer. :D

Please feel free to ask questions and to request my reviews from other forums!
Message me now!
Thanks.

Last edited:
Do they eat plants when the algae gets scarce? Minimum water temp? I have Stapelia, can probably get small starter v. lillies. Shoot me an email at gnixon@satx.rr.com.

Do they eat plants when the algae gets scarce? Minimum water temp? I have Stapelia, can probably get small starter v. lillies. Shoot me an email at gnixon@satx.rr.com.

Bristlenose plecos will not eat aquarium plants; even the most delicate plants are safe. They do well in a temp range of 70F - 80F.
Going to email you now. :D

Last edited:
Will also trade for:

Terrarium Fogger/Mister
Terrarium Waterfalls
Fake Skulls (For Aquarium/Terrarium use)
Aquarium Stuff (wood, décor, plants, canister filters, lighting)

I've got a few more fish to trade and both turtles.
PM me NOW!
:D

Last edited:
Back