What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aquatic or semi aquatic or epi utrics, or???

Anyone looking to trade Utrics? I am looking to expand a bit. Also have a Deroose alata I could chop a bit off of. A few other things possibly. To paraphrase Alice in Chains, What's your plant of choice? Well, what have you got? email to gnixon@satx.rr.com if you wish.

Would a sprig of Japanese Aldrovanda and some assorted water plants up the ante?

I'm looking for quelchii and humboldtii.. and have reneformis 'Big Sister', U. alpina x endresii, and nelumbifolia to offer.
Is that helpful? ???

Afraid not. I don't have what you are after, and I think I have the reniformis you have, though not certain. The other two of yours I would like to obtain, but maybe next time. Thanks for the offer.

I've got U. gibba, U. dichotoma, U. bisquamata 'Betty's Bay', and (don't laugh) U. subulata. I would kill.... I mean.... wound, for Aldrovanda. I also have 3 firstborn male children....

I'm looking for quelchii and humboldtii.. and have reneformis 'Big Sister', U. alpina x endresii, and nelumbifolia to offer.
Is that helpful? ???

I would be interested in trading for the reneformis 'big sister'. By the way, that plant is now it's own species called U. cornigera. PM'd.

Back