What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paying It Forward

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
Hi! I'm offering a freebie to pay the generosity of HCarlton forward. The winner will get a choice of either a nice sized division division of a typical VFT, (which btw survived this past winter in a container, above ground in Zone 6B) or a small pot with several flowering sized Sundews, a mix of rotundifolia and filiformis. Shipping will be on me, so this is a total freebie, except you must of course offer something free to the community to keep this going forward. Sign up in the usual manner, I will select a random winner on Sat May 3.

1) Whimgrinder, interested in D. rotundifolia! Merci.

1. Whimgrinder, interested in D. rodundifolia Merci.
2. charlie, interested in the sundews. Thankyou!

Ok, my state of the art decision maker says that Whimgrinder is the winner. Who am I to argue with the father of our country? Paul I'll need your address.

Enjoy your little piece of Charles Darwin buddy! I think of him every time I look at sundews.

Last edited:
Back