What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes hybrid seed giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an excess of seed from a cross I made last winter (and harvested a few days ago), so I am giving away two packets of seed.

The cross is N. maxima* X [(lowii X veitchii) X boschiana]
*(ID is vague...was sold to me as maxima but may be a hybrid)

Photos of the parents, female first:
maxima-hyb-2.jpg

bosch.jpg

How to qualify -- you must offer the forum something free in return, IE: "pay-it-forward" (you can ask for reimbursement of shipping costs incurred, though if its just seeds that can be sent in a regular envelope, I encourage you to offer it gratis)
Secondly, you must be a contributor to the forum discussions on a somewhat regular basis. In other words, if your participation in the forum is limited to just signing up for free stuff, then you do not qualify for this giveaway.
And last, if you have received anything from me in any of my giveaways in the last 3 months, then do not request these seeds, please.

Two lots -- sign up for 'em.

I believe I qualify, have had success with germinating neps, and would love to give these a try. I'm offering a couple neps to lhancock for the eductional display...

I believe I qualify, have had success with germinating neps, and would love to give these a try. I'm offering a couple neps to lhancock for the eductional display...

PM me with your mailing info, please.

Offer has ended. Midnight Sun, you need to PM me your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back