What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The seedling trade thread.

This is the seedling thread. Here people can trade seedling for seedling. All they need to be is big enough to ship (we can also trade them while there very young and then ship them when they are large).

Here's my list (of the top of my head)
D. sessifolia (these are small but will mature quickly)
D. nidiformis
a lot more.

Anybody interested. Just post what you have available :)

Best Regards,
Charlie

All drosera seedlings, or that of other plant genus also? As a list of what you have, I mean.

All drosera seedlings, or that of other plant genus also? As a list of what you have, I mean.

Well, this wasn't in the Drosera section so I'm guessing the seedlings of other genera can also be listed here.

yes. I have a lot more than just that.

I have a whole bunch of the Botanical Wonders clone of S. rubra. All those "Bug Biting Plants Terrarium Set" boxes went on sale recently for change at a local Lowes. Would be happy to send these out if people want one. They are very small, (sold as dormant rhizomes) but growing now. I'm not sure if these are actually S. rubra, because from what I've seen online, the flower is green. May be a TC mutation (they probably TC'd the heck out of these to be able to supply so many) or maybe they are a rubra x alata hybrid. Either way, I'd be happy to trade for other baby sarr seedlings, VFT, temperate Drosera, etc. (stuff that can live outside year round in FL.)

I have a good amount of D. intermedia 'Cuba' seedlings. Actually a number of them are currently flowering, but they're still small. I'm interested in both D. sessifolia and D. nidiformis.

I'll bring a pot of sessifolia and nidiformis to the bacps show and sale. It would bee fun for any bacps members to bring there extra plants over and do some kind of trading thing. I will also have Darlingtonia from gasquet. Ca sometime in the next couple months.

Anybody else? common!

This is the seedling thread. Here people can trade seedling for seedling. All they need to be is big enough to ship (we can also trade them while there very young and then ship them when they are large).

Engaging in trades with plants that are not ready for immediate shipment means keeping records for proposed trades, and many people wont do that -myself included - as there is so much opportunity for misinterpretation or failure/lack of follow through. It would be better to simply list things you have available immediately. What's the rush?!

Last edited:
Yes thank you for that.

I'm interested in D. sessifolia (and would like to know what else you have). I know it's common but I have a D. Alba that's about to burst and I'd love to trade some away. PM me if you are interested.

Back