What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Miranda cuttings u pay shipping

N. Miranda cuttings u pay shipping
need i say more? ok not rooted, few available or they will go in the compost bin if no locals show up to take.

I,ll hack em off and see how many I can send end of this week if weather warms up. I'll pm for address and postage depending on size of flat rate box.
It's male and all upper vines. I won't ship cutting with less than four nodes. thanks for the massive interest.

Thanks for the heads up...I thought we had it bad this PAST winter in Michigan, its now already in 70s and 80s,but you guys have it real bad?!!! Wasn't sure what you meant by if the weather warms up? Then I read the news and discovered you guys got a weekend snowstorm. Dang thats tough real tough!!

14 degrees this morning, in sunroom ?? hope they are ok.

Dang that doesn't sound good. Hope you were able to get the temp up good luck!

doesn't look good sorry to disappoint every one, will probably need to trim mother plant 6-9 months
sorry, planturd

Well, better luck next time keeping the temperature up. You could try some rooting powder too, so that you can send people rooted cuttings or at least cuttings more likely to send down roots.

Back