What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Japanese Aldrovanda Part Duex

Hi Folks,

On a prior giveaway, at the end I offered a second chance to those who entered and did not win. I had planned to do this earlier, but hit a few snags along the way and it took awhile to figure out how to go with it. I had said to those who entered, post at a specified time for the second chance offer. I am not absolutely certain, but I think no one posted at that time. But lets forget that.

Five people posted, one person who posted was not part of the original group. One posted nine peoples names, and one posted that he was in the prior post. So I thought what to do??

Here's what I came up with. Please read...

1) The original offer was postage on me. For this round, it is on the winners. Paypal, let's call it five bucks.
2) There will be three separate drawings by RNG.

a) The first group is everyone in the original offer, minus the winner.
b) The second group is everyone who posted something after the second offer was announced.
c) The third group is everyone who posted for the second chance offer plus those who did not post, but were added by the person who posted nine names.

I will do the drawing here shortly, winners please get back to me by this Friday by midnight via email gnixon@satx.rr.com PP to the same address/ my email. Questions or problems let me know.
After Friday, midnight this offer expires.

Ciao!

By the way, if I was incorrect about the time thing, whoops.

And the winners are:

a) Rob
b) birdman
c) planturd

Congrats to the winners!

just found this thread sweet
emailed you

Last edited:
Mailed out to birdman and planturd. Waiting to hear from Rob...

Back