What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. intermedia (tropical) - seed giveaway

This giveaway is done - thanks, all!

I have two (2) packets of seed available, 50+ seed in each packet, collected earlier this week. Three conditions for the giveaway - 1) must reside in the USA 2) must be a contributing member of the forum 3) must let me know how they do! I had trouble germinating some seed from these same plants earlier in the year, and have only a single new seedling to show for the effort, so I'm interested to hear other's results. Shipping is on me, via standard envelope.

First two to call dibs get the goods, provided the above conditions are met. Be sure to PM me with your shipping info after responding below.

Photos are of the parent plants, taken in July and August of last year.
gudXCPi.jpg

iI7WIKe.jpg

Last edited:
One down, one to go.

And done - that was fast! Thanks all, and keep me posted on how they do.

It is not much, but I think I managed to get one of the seeds to germinate. It is at the bottom of the picture, in the middle. The other plant is Utricularia cornuta. This is my first time successfully germinating seeds in over ten years of growing them, so I am pretty happy.

DSC_0704_1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, and congrats! I'm still waiting to see if the ones I sowed myself are going to do anything.

Back