What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slipper orchids for trade?!

CorneliusSchrute

A leuco by any other name would still be as glutto
I have a surplus of orchids, and these little guys need to find a new home! I am interested in anything really with a bias toward Sarracenia and Drosera. Hit me up with what you have.

- Paph. King Arthur 'Bourgoyne' AM/RHS

- Paph. Raisinettes x Susan Booth 'Men. Denie Mack' AM/RHS

I don't have any flower pics because I haven't seen these guys flower. They have grown well in my windowsill, but I think the light is too low for flowering. Just a guess though. I also don't know more about their lineage; their labels were written like that when I received them a couple years ago.

These guys need ferts to flower. Had the same problem. I started fertilizing and using coffee and have four to flower this year. They are not a high light orchid.

What are you interested in?

I can check out my sarrs. Anything in particular??

Last edited:
All I have right now is some fresh D. intermedia seeds. These guys don't need stratification, and germinate well on LFS.

I have some rubra ssp. rubra, x naczii, and alata. All are 20+ year old clones and I can send mature divisions. I'd love to get some new orchids for the collection at work. If you have any more orchids and would like to trade, shoot me an email at kevintheplantman@gmail.com.
rubra:

alata:

x naczii:

Back