What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*More* Free Drosera capensis (typical and albino)

I have more Drosera capensis plantlets for free! (Just pay shipping) They are typical and albino. They were grown from flower stem cuttings and span from 1/2 inch leaf span to a full inch leaf span.

I have 5 groups to give away and you will get 5 plantlets with a mix of typical and (mostly) albino.

I will ship using Priority mail (2-3 day), it costs $6.00. I have an abundance of shipping supplies, so please just send stamps (or money order, or check). No paypal, support the USPS and help people keep their jobs!

If it is mad cold or hot where you are, do not request plants at this time.

This offer ends 6/24/14. Please post AND pm if you want them!

:D

I forgot to mention . . . the first person to request a group of plants gets FREE shipping paid for by the wonderful TerraForums member: Zath! So if you are the first to request plants, be sure to thank him for getting you free shipping! :D

I'll bite. Thanks to botha you! That's an old Czech way of talking, all tree da boda dem.

The first group of Drosera capensis (with free shipping) are yours pearldiver! You'll have to fill me in on what "all tree da boda dem" means. :confused:

Four groups of plantlets remain, who wants them?
Post up and PM!

Last edited:
I'm new to carnivoris plants and am just staring a terrarium. This would be a great help.

Whoops, just had this thread pointed out to me so ignore my comment on the old one (thanks Zath). I will claim one of these if available. Thanks!

pearldiver has claimed the 1st group (with free shipping).

JamesHarpe has claimed the 2nd group (PM me please).

Axelrod12 has claimed the 3rd group (Send me a PM).

Two groups remain, who will claim them? Today is the last day!
Be sure to post up AND pm me!

You sent me a "visitor message" JamesHarpe. lol
I'll "private message" you back. :D

Last edited:
Two groups of plants remain! Claim them by 12am your time!

Time is up.
More free plants later.

Back