What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of dogs in exchange for giveaway entry (VFT giveaway)

Hello all!

Recently I won a giveaway on here so I figured that I'd post one of my own :)

The plants that are being given away are 1 VFT "cross tooth" and 1 VFT typical

You can enter for both but can only win one of them.

Shipping will be $3.00 and can be sent via paypal

How to enter: Post a reply that includes which plant you are entering for AND a picture of a dog. Any dog will suffice. Can be a picture you found online, or one that you took. It really doesn't matter as long as there's a dog in it. You can add as many dog pictures to the reply as you want, but you'll only be entered once. I'll PM the winners on July 5th, and i'll ship the plants around July 14th.

Anyways, good luck to the contestants!!

flower-dog.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean July 5th?

Not entering but I did get a new puppy over the weekend! It's a Great Pyrenees! The puppy is already as big as my mini schnauzer!

I'm going to share a wikimedia photo of my favorite kind of dog, a Keeshond, as a puppy. Mine was an ideal pet when I was a child. So fluffy and tolerant of small children hugging him!

Keeshond_puppy_7weeks.jpg

I'd like to enter for the 'Cross Tooth'

Thanks!

My sister's dog, Neko:

6MlxS7l.png

I'd like to enter for both, thanks!

Grace taking a bath . . . in my fountain.

I'd like to enter for the cross tooth.

Taffy, the little one likes to sit on Max's tail to keep her bottom warm by the jacuzzi!

I'll enter for both. Here's a couple pics of our Blue Tick Coonhound mix Maggie Mae:

334szsh.jpg

And her in motion, she's mixed with some sort of sight-hound so she loves to run and is quite fast:
2bqgl3.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great idea for a give away! All the dogs are good looking and/or cute!
I'm not entering, but I was wondering, how does someone actually win? Is this a random drawing or are you picking the best photo?

Good Luck everyone! :D

This is a great idea for a give away! All the dogs are good looking and/or cute!
I'm not entering, but I was wondering, how does someone actually win? Is this a random drawing or are you picking the best photo?

Good Luck everyone! :D

Yeah I'll give all the entrees a number and use random.org, the photo doesn't really give anyone an advantage in terms of winning :)

All these pictures are so much better than what I hoped for oh my god :clap:

Winners have been PM'd, thanks for all the submissions :)

Back