What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A lot of my Drosera flowered recently, and since seed of any kind almost never germinate for me and I don't want to bother with it, I would like to give away some flower stalks so they don't go to waste. Please note that some of these are a few weeks old, so I can't make any promises of viability, but at least some are still fresh and should still germinate. I will be offering the following:

Drosera capensis 'alba' - one stalk
Drosera capensis - one stalk
Drosera nidiformis - one stalk
Drosera venusta - multiple stalks

If you are interested, please add your name to the list below and expand it as needed:

I will pick a winner using a random number generator on Wednesday night. I ask for the winner to send me a self-addressed stamped envelope to my address which I will provide via PM.

1. birdybrain - very generous offer, thanks!

2. captdonaldduc

2. captdonaldduc
3. theplantman -- interested only in D. venusta--you rock!!

2. captdonaldduc
4. samolo --thanks

2. captdonaldduc
4. samolo --thanks
5. D_muscipula - Interested in Nidiformis mainly - cheers!

Last edited:
2. captdonaldduc
4. samolo --thanks
5. D_muscipula - Interested in Nidiformis mainly - cheers!
6.jeremy

According to random.org, the winning number is 3. Since theplantman is only interested in Drosera venusta, I generated another number and got 2, so captdonaldduc can have the rest of the stalks. Keep your eyes out for another giveaway in the near future!

I have received and sent out theplantman's SASE. Hope it germinates for you!

Captdonaldduc's SASE was received and sent out today. Thanks for participating in this giveaway.

Back