What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am finalizing my "getting out of the inside CP collection business". I had traded/sold off a bunch of helis, neps, and cephs last year after doing a division to two. I held onto a few small stragglers to grow them out a bit before moving them on. I haven't been tending the humidity on my indoor grow chamber like i use to so the collection isn't thriving like it use to.

(TRADED) #1- Heli heterodoxa x minor divisions that have been rooted and stable from last falls division. Planted in a "party cup" for scale.

(TRADED) #2- Heli heterodoxa x minor divisions that have been rooted and stable from last falls division. Planted in a "party cup" for scale.

(TRADED) #3- Nep ampullaria... i have had this one for years and have to hack it back to keep it downsized for my grown chamber. I isn't pitchering out like it should cause of the humidity, but it's growing well. You can see the light bulb in the shot for scale of the plant.

(TRADED) #4- Ceph with multiple growth points. This one has been languishing in the lower humidity but still putting out new growth. It has multiple growth points. Planted in a "party cup" for scale.

Just looking for VFT's or Sarr purpurea/rosea varieties that need a good home (outside bog)

Let me know if you are interested. These are going to be boxed up on monday...

Last edited:
I have a huge Sarracenia rosea I need to divide, It needs a bit more light but it is overall very healthy, it has about 10 growing points or more. I don't know what you'll trade for a good hunk with several growing points.

What kind of N. Ampullaria is it?

Got it on the yearly ICPS auction as just marked as N. Ampullaria. It had the more typical green with red flecks pitchers though.

Just a quick question: What do you mean by "boxed up"? Do you mean that trades are closed by then or that you're just preparing them for shipping?

Just getting ready for shipping as as early as today

Back