What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. intermedia With Location Data Giveaway

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
These plants are seed grown from parent stock collected at White's Bog NJ. I'm offering a clump of approx. 5 - 7 seedlings of the year. I pay shipping to the US only. I'll get a pic up later. Giveaway is for Green members only. In the interest of full disclosure, the parent stock was collected on private property, however I can't say I had permission to collect them. The area it was collected in is a section of unused land adjacent to the commercial cranberry bogs that I came across many years ago herping in the Pine Barrens. It's used by 4 wheelers, ATVs and dirt bikes as a playground, and the two plants I collected several years ago came with a Cranberry plant in a clump of sphagnum torn up and thrown by someone playing too close to the edge. If the ethics of this bother anyone, please don't put your name on the list. I'll have my grandson pick a random number this Sunday 7/13. Thanks for looking!

1) Pearldiver Thanks!
2) axelrod12. Thanks for the offer!

What is a "green" member?

TerraForums Thank You membership. People who have the membership get their name shown in green.

I may have to look into it in the future.

Ya know, I missed that somehow, so take me out of the running.

1) Pearldiver Thanks!
3) Phake33 - Thanks!

Here's a pic of what the winner will receive:

Attachments

• di.jpg
    di.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 39
Good offer subrosa. I have noticed that green member offers are usually unsuccessful.
1. There arnt that many members.
2. Green members are seasoned growers and have most of the plants they want.

Not trying to discourage your giveaway. I struggle with trying to find the right restrictions during giveaways also.

Good offer subrosa. I have noticed that green member offers are usually unsuccessful.
1. There arnt that many members.
2. Green members are seasoned growers and have most of the plants they want.

Not trying to discourage your giveaway. I struggle with trying to find the right restrictions during giveaways also.
Participation is definitely lower than I had anticipated.........I'm opening the offer to all members with at least 25 posts.

subrosa..what are the companion plants in the picture? Great giveaway!

Cranberry. If the winner wants I'll include some.

1) Pearldiver Thanks!
3) Phake33 - Thanks!
4) Aerogrower- I've wanted to try that in my bog .. thank you for the offer!

1) Pearldiver Thanks!
3) Phake33 - Thanks!
4) Aerogrower- I've wanted to try that in my bog .. thank you for the offer!
5) Dragoness - Have been looking for a cold-temperate D. intermedia for my outdoor bog!

And the winner is #3, Phake 33! Pm me with your info and I'll get them out to you.

Very nice giveaway Subrosa. Thank you for the chance. Good luck to the winner.

Back