What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building a small bog for a school project, plant donations appreciated

Hi plant community,
I am looking for a few good carnivorous plant varieties (Sarracenia, Dionaea, D. filiformis or any other species that would be suitable) for a container bog garden I am creating on campus. Thank you for your support and I will gladly reimburse for shipping cost.
:hail:

Come to the meeting this weekend and you can probably take an entire tray home.

what meeting does this prophecy speak of

what meeting does this prophecy speak of

Nem, are you in Oregon? It's a meeting we hold in Portland on the second Saturday of every month. There are a few growers who have a surplus of bog plants, so they're often bringing boxes full to give away.

wow I wish I lived in oregon. Nope, im in CO. always wanted a CP expo to come here, but they never do. However, we have cool rock/mineral expos

A few of the best growers reside in Colorado, actually. You may want to contact Jeremiah Harris to see if he's still running the Colorado CP Society.

Might just do that, thanks oakie

I live in a carnivorous plant wasteland. No groups in Michigan

A few of the best growers reside in Colorado, actually. You may want to contact Jeremiah Harris to see if he's still running the Colorado CP Society.

Jeremiah is in Colorado Springs, IIRC, and he has one of the BEST Nepenthes collections in North America.

Your message box is full... I can send some plants your way

I've got some extra D.filiformis filiformis and maybe a couple small Pinguicula grandiflora plants. PM me when you get around to clearing your in box out.

Back