What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

large sarracenia giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
time to trim the fat off my sarracenia collection

second up i believe it is arubra ....but could be a gulf or something. either case it is a species/known cultivar.

post up with a number 1-20.

winner to pay shipping. enjoy!

winner to be selected next week

102_1118_zpsed44dfcc.jpg

1.dozer1028
2 birdybrain - thanks for the chance!

1.dozer1028
3. savagegarden - thanks!

1.dozer1028
4. Glenn

fixed

1.dozer1028
4. Glenn
5. sflynn - Thanks, awesome Giveaway!

1.dozer1028
4. Glenn
6. BaseDrifter - Thanks! Great plant!

Last edited:
1.dozer1028
4. Glenn
7. Hunikejr

1.dozer1028
4. Glenn
7. Hunikejr
8. SFLguy

1.dozer1028
4. Glenn
7. Hunikejr
8. SFLguy
9. Goodkoalie

1.dozer1028
4. Glenn
7. Hunikejr
8. SFLguy
9. Goodkoalie
10. mass

1.dozer1028
4. Glenn
7. Hunikejr
8. SFLguy
9. Goodkoalie
10. mass
11. Dawlito

goodkoalie is the winner yay! pm me for details.

p.s. stay tuned until i officially close it bc i may pick an secondary if i not hear from the winner.

I have either not received a pm or payment for shipping. Sunday evening I will select a new winner so stay tuned.

be the first person to pm me saying you are the new winner and you will be selected regardless if you have signed up or not. :)

Last edited:
After multpile pm's explaining my situation, I have not gotten a response from him. I even messaged him on a different fourms where he is often on incase he did not get my pms through this fourm :(

I started pming him on Wednesday, he has not responded

Last edited:
I received the pm's but never found the impulse to respond as of yet. you are the only winner that has failed to meet their obligation which is the only thing I asked for. If it takes over a week to comply(and i have received nothing but excuses) then your participation is void and I will give the plant to someone who will appreciate it or the very least be polite enough to do their part.

to everyone......this giveaway is still open to the first pm and payment for $7 for shipping. I will auto close it on tuesday if there is no other interest and hold a second giveaway with a few more submissions :)

Last edited:
Do you really think I don't care about this plant? Like I said something was wrong with my paypal and it is still not working. That sale I made (the one that was the shipping) got canceled and I offered to send shipping money though mail, but you never even said no to me. Just let me get my hopes up :(

I have either not received a pm or payment for shipping.

I received the pm's but never found the impulse to respond as of yet. you are the only winner that has failed to meet their obligation which is the only thing I asked for. If it takes over a week to comply(and i have received nothing but excuses) then your participation is void and I will give the plant to someone who will appreciate it or the very least be polite enough to do their part.

The rather blatant contradiction, by your own hand, in these two posts bothers me greatly.

Further I find it ironic that you would trash someone as failing in their obligation when you happily admit to having:
never found the impulse to respond

Someone had an unexpected glitch with technology (which happens in this day and age) and they took the time to message you multiple times and on multiple forums and you ignored them and failed to respond in any manner. Further, they offered to send you money by another means and once again you ignored them. And you then have the audacity to accuse them of improper behavior... That does not sit well with me. They put forth great effort to meet their obligations. It was you who failed to meet your obligations by blatantly ignoring every attempt made by this person to try and do what they needed to do in spite of their unanticipated complications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back