What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extra seeds!

Zath

Enthusiastic Enthusiast
Wish I had actual plants to offer, but this'll have to do for now.

I have two packets of Darlingtonia californica Gasquet, CA
One packet of Darlingtonia with no designation of whether it's a coastal or mountain variety.
And one packet of S. Leucophylla Hurricane Creek, AL

First come, first serve; 1 packet per person 'till they're gone. Postage is on me.

(Edit) My bad, listed three packets of Gasquet. It was two. Glad I caught that early. :p

Last edited:
1 Subrosa Been wanting some Cobras! The Gasquets please!Thanks!

Last edited:
1 Subrosa Been wanting some Cobras! Thanks!
2. Ps3isawesome hurrican prease!!

Last edited:
SubRosa, I'm assuming you would like the ones with location data? :p

I would like some cobras if they are still available !!! Thanks,

1 packet of Darlingtonia left, no location data.

I would like Darlingtonia if available Thank you

Alright, all packets claimed, the offer is closed.

this is pretty much the best packaged seeds I've ever received. Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to cultivate the beautiful hurricane creek!

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

Every packet of ICPS seed I've ever received is sent that way. They are always clean, correctly IDed, and sent promptly. John does an awesome job coordinating the seedbank.

Agreed. This is the second order I've placed through them, and I'm sure there will be many more in the future. Well worth the membership price, even if you didn't get CPN thrown in as well.

Seeds just arrived! Well packed indeed! So Zath I take it origami is a hobby of yours?

Oh yeah, thanks!

Seeds just arrived! Well packed indeed! So Zath I take it origami is a hobby of yours?

Nope, just a couple slight modifications to the envelope on the ICPS website. ;)

Back