What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Established cuttings of Nepenthes 'Justice' available for trade

N. 'Justice' is a Leilani hybrid, recorded as N. ventricosa X 'Eclipse' (whatever that is):
20120623-081950.jpg

By "for trade", I mean free to "green members" if you reimburse me the cost of shipping.

Last edited:
Would that I had good conditions for such a plant!

Whim grinder I've been looking for a good reason to get a green membership and this looks like a great reason. Could you tell us what growing conditions you have found that this plant likes? Having a difficult time finding care info. Thank you for your generous offer.

Whim grinder I've been looking for a good reason to get a green membership and this looks like a great reason. Could you tell us what growing conditions you have found that this plant likes? Having a difficult time finding care info. Thank you for your generous offer.

As it is a ventricosa hybrid, it's one of the easiest Nepenthes you could choose to grow, and it appreciates anything in the highland-to-intermediate temperature range. I grow it with all my other highland types and it thrives. (My greenhouse is pretty much optimal for highland Nepenthes, so keep that in mind; lots of light, air movement and ideal humidity) in other words, if you can grow Ventrata, or Miranda, then you can grow Justice.

Last edited:
Sweet could you pencil me in for one please? I joined the "green member" club but haven't heard back yet. I'm sure i will soon though. Again thank you for your offer.

Sweet could you pencil me in for one please? I joined the "green member" club but haven't heard back yet. I'm sure i will soon though. Again thank you for your offer.

Done. Please PM me your mailing info, and I will let you know how much it cost to ship.

It makes a very compact plant (doesn't vine madly like many others do)
justice-plant.jpg

how fast does yours grow? Sam had mentioned to me that they were slow growing but mine seems exceptionally slow!

how fast does yours grow? Sam had mentioned to me that they were slow growing but mine seems exceptionally slow!

Neither fast nor slow. It has very short internodes, so it gives the impression it doesn't progress very well, but mine is 2.5 years old now and I have had to cut it waaaay back twice. So, I'd say it isn't slow, its just very compact.

Offer concluded.

Last edited:
I distributed several of these to TF members -just for the price of shipping - and not a single person has acknowledged receiving their plants. How disappointing.

Whimgrinder...I was one of the recipients of two of these cuttings and I most certainly sent you at least one pm and maybe even an email letting you know they arrived and even commented on the impressive packing job. You gave credit for the packing prowess to Jeremiah I believe? Anyway they are doing fantastic..Ive had them in a humidity tent but im going to start weaning them out of it soon. Thanks again.

To me if someone does something out of the goodness of there heart...at least a thank you is in order. Please don't stop showing your generosity because of a few idiots. Maybe start a "not worth my time in the future list" like I have. :)

Whimgrinder...I was one of the recipients of two of these cuttings and I most certainly sent you at least one pm and maybe even an email letting you know they arrived and even commented on the impressive packing job. You gave credit for the packing prowess to Jeremiah I believe? Anyway they are doing fantastic..Ive had them in a humidity tent but im going to start weaning them out of it soon. Thanks again.

Oops, my apologies! You did in fact email me outside of TF to let me know you'd received it. I was looking at my TF inbox only. Sorry about lumping you into that category. Glad the plants are doing well :)

Its all good. Easy to do ive been there myself. Please like I said try to forget the idiots and keep posting those amazing plants! I drool every time I get an email from your blog with pics.

That is frustrating and saddening.... :blush: :cry:

Just wanted to say thank you for the time you spent growing this plant to be able to offer cuttings to the members of this awesome community. No i did not participate but still know that things like this are appreciated by EVERYONE whether or not they participate its nice to know that there are members like you on here. =]

Back