What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really? Huh, then i might just be confusing it for another forum then

Yea, no email here. Sending payment shortly! Thanks a million!

Just PM'ed birdybrain about payment for shipping so I can ship the plants out to all you winners.

Just PM'ed birdybrain about payment for shipping so I can ship the plants out to all you winners.

sorry to hold everything up for everyone! been sick. payment sent. thanks so much!!!

sorry to hold everything up for everyone! been sick. payment sent. thanks so much!!!

I did not get a payment from you. Can you check and make sure it got sent to the right address. There was another winner who had trouble copying and pasting my paypal address. My other email is the one that copies for some reason.

All payments are in. Unfortunately, I will not be able to get to the post office tomorrow. I'm shooting for early next week. I'll keep you all posted on here.

Thanks !

All payments are in. Unfortunately, I will not be able to get to the post office tomorrow. I'm shooting for early next week. I'll keep you all posted on here.

Thanks !

Thank you. ..

Thanks man, much appreciated!

Packing them up right now ! PM later on if any of you would like your tracking #'s.

MasterLow - You never gave me your address. If you want the plant shipped out this week I'm going to need that within the next couple of hours or you'll have to wait until next Saturday.

With the exception of MasterLow, everyone's plants have been shipped out. Let me know when they arrive !

Enjoy the plants !

Got mine today! Thanks so much!

@SFLguy Hmm maybe i will have a surprise when i get home too then!

Thanks again! Mine came today. The plant looks great.
pgdLx5N.jpg

Got mine too....... thank you so much...

Same here arrived in very good condition. I like the sealed bag keep the humidity in, nice touch. Thanks!

I was impressed with the sealed bag as well.

Glad they all arrived safely guys !

Back