What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've just collected ~3 packets worth of D. scorpioides gemmae (10-15 gemmae per packet). I don't really collect pygmy Drosera, so I'm pretty open to any offers. As far as pygmy Drosera, besides scorpioides, I have pulchella growing very well for me. I've tried grievi and dichrosepala ssp. enodes 'Scott River' and neither have/are working out very well, so I'd definitely be looking for some easier to grow pygmies, if you're also offering gemmae.

Speaking of dichrosepala ssp. enodes 'Scott River', I have a pot of 6 or so living plants that I'd be happy to trade off, if anyone is interested. They don't look very happy.

-N

Hey Natch,

Your inbox is at capacity. I hit you back on ftc in the meantime.

Would you be open to Non-CP trades?

Apologies, cleared out room in the inbox.

Nem, sure, I guess. Whatcha got?

hey Natch, I sent you a pm a couple of days ago. Are you sure you sent them on Monday? A week has already passed and still nada.

Sorry, haven't been online. Yeah, I don't know why they aren't there, yet! That's really weird....

I agree. Mine havent shown up either. USPS really knows how to keep you waiting

One day you'll be watching your local news and they'll run a story about finding a large cache of undelivered mail in the home of a recently deceased postal retiree!

Natch I would be interested too. You seen my list anything you want

Back