What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking to start back up

the divorce pretty well wiped me out back to square one other than a few guns and my book collection....cause i went AWOL for 3 months traveling out to Washington to help a friend and then spending 3 weeks in Australia my plant collection had to go but looks like things are going to be pretty stable for me for the next several months....at this point mainly interested in seeds or the like for capensis, filliformis, binata varieties....know its coming up on gemmae season aswell....hope my good will from years past will buy me some now cause i really have nothing to offer up....also if you have any sorta divisions from a mini Catt orchid or similar ive got a project i did years ago i want to recreate:

I've got an active D. indica giveaway if you're interested?

Hey man, glad to see you! Ill check if I've got any dew seeds going on.

Last edited:
Interested in a Leptotes bicolor or Laelia alaorii?

either of those should work..

Andrew, beggers cant be choosers....never had luck with temperate species but other than that i dont care.....i do not have a set up like i used to so i am more interested in "windowsill" species.....have one 20 gal tall aquarium and thats it....

I always have some Hardy D. intermedia tropical variety flowering or seeding. That stuff is more prolific than Capensis is for me.

No seeds but do have several flowering D. capensis and P. moranensis.

I too, can offer D. capensis (typical and albino), but as flower stalk cuttings. Just cover shipping. Let me know if your interested, or I'll just give them away to other members. :D

Please send a PM if you want them. ;)

Last edited:
I have more than 70 Binata seedlings, when theyre big enough Ill be happy to send you some.

Only drosera? Well, my tolkeinsis has recently flowered a lot, those seeds should be ready soon. Otherwise though I have a lot of generic Nepenthes hybrid seedlings.

Sheridan,
I'll be dividing some Utrics in the coming weeks. Some, like the small (med?) rennies, do very well on my windowsill.

Let me know if you've got any interest...

I have an Army of Ceph Emu point or Big Boy if you would be interested in a newly rooted leaf pull PM me your address, we should have some boxes going out Sat.

I too, can offer D. capensis (typical and albino), but as flower stalk cuttings. Just cover shipping. Let me know if your interested, or I'll just give them away to other members.
Please send a PM if you want them.

I've heard no word rattler. So I'm going to give the cuttings away to other members.
However, if you see the post and would like some, feel free to request them. :D
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back