What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. schizandra giveaway

Congrads Joseph. May they grow well for you.

If I can at least repeat some earlier successes I've had with this species, and get them to the point where they make those kiki's like in Jcal's opening pic. I'll certainly try to repeat the generosity.

I too have enjoyed sharing CP by giving some away. When I first obtained P. 'Sethos', which was misidentified as P. 'Weser', and I didn't realize it until I'd propagated a few dozen of them, and gave them away, all with the incorrect identification. Partly why I've worked so hard to use nomenclature precisely, since then.

I also registered the cultivar Drosera regia 'Big Easy'. I then propagated those as rapidly as I could, and sold, traded, and gave away several hundred, some years ago. Until recently life circumstances had put a kabosh on my CP collection and that made me refrain from interacting about them, cause it made me too sad to think about the good ole days. Well the sun is starting to shine, now. I thank everyone for helping me restore my ability to enjoy these wonderful plants, and it's very nice the way we share the things we discover about them.

Last edited:
Back