What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orchid Seedlings For Trade, QUICKLY!!!

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
Hi! I just finished deflasking and potting up a bunch of orchids, and after filling all the allocated space I find myself with quite a few smaller seedlings left over. I'll say 10, because there are at least that many I have no question are viable. They're a Catasetum type hybrid, genus Cycnodes. The exact cross is Cycnoches warsewiczii 'Baker's Giant' x Mormodes Nitty Gritty "Fire Cat". Should produce lots of large, fragrant red blooms with darker spotting starting in 2-3 years. These are the smallest of the seedlings I got, but I have no doubt that a bit of tlc will yield a bunch of nice plants. Currently in a Ziploc full of damp sphagnum, these have a definite expiration date. And given current weather, you should be located someplace warmer than me (zone 6b)! Not looking to get much, make an offer! Thanks for looking!

Good luck on the trade subrosa, sounds like a nice cross. ...we had first decent snow this morning. Just in time for hunting season :)

Yeah Ray I thought of you, but then I thought "zone 5"!

I am interested but your inbox is full. I've got a wide array of stuff I could trade. Right now I have a mature, flowering Ceropegia stapeliiformis I could trade, in addition to many other things. Email me at kevintheplantman@gmail.com if interested.

Last edited:
Deal pending

Back