What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi mystery plant giveaway

A most recent giveaway thread listed a H. s. (you go look it up) that has attracted some interest for a part, and parts is parts. Yesterday, in response to a weather chicken little call, of a drop to the low 30's,
I put up some/most of my outdoor plants that stay in the garage for the winter. A larger hanging basket had a few segments fall off, so if you see what I am talking about here and want to get a piece for postage, post and then PP $6 for small Priority box (after you get my response) to gnixon@satx.rr.com and I will send it out to you, weather pending. That is to say, the weather risk/vagaries are on you. That said, the plant is solid unless frozen solid. Gotta check, I think I have enough for two or three. First come, first served. Pics via email if you want.

Last edited:
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused.
I agree david, i literally cant figure any of this out.
However a treasure hunt is a treasure hunt and thats half the fun

I agree david, i literally cant figure any of this out.
However a treasure hunt is a treasure hunt and thats half the fun
I also agree, but I always thought the fun was cooking the broth?

Maybe not clear enough. Huernia schneideriana.

Nice plant. Congrats to the members that receive a piece!

Haha this is a funny game. I'm glad the people on this forum has a lot of humor :)

Back