What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP30

A Cajun(isc) Carnivore
IMG_1901.jpg
IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg
IMG_1898.jpg

Lots of flowers this summer! I had one female and 4-5 males flowering at the same time. The female is a N alata x maxima from Jeremiah Harris that I have had for more than 7 years (an old pic is linked on my growlist). I have at least 80 seed pods on 2 spikes; I have harvested 1 spike and the other is still ripening; I have already sowed more than I need. Starting Monday I will mail out pods to those interested. I will continue to mail as the pods ripen. Because of temps across the country I think it best for the seed if these only go out across the southeast US. I will check weather before I mail to try to prevent the seeds from spending time in freezing temps.
Just post your interest and PM me your address.

Been a busier week than I expected. I have NOT sent out any seeds, but the second spike just started to open. I will start packaging and sending to closer states tonight, more distant ones will go out Monday. I have 9 more stamps and envelopes for anyone in lower 48 who want to try some....

A pic from the first spring I had this plant - 2008!
IMG_0311.jpg

Last edited:
Can i please have some as well? Thanks so much :)

Last edited:
I'm interested and thank you!

too cold here but great giveaway

Always interested in Nepenthes seeds, and I have rarely found issue with shipping seeds at this time of year....

Last edited:
I would most definately be interested! Having a "heat wave" around here with temps in the 50's so shipping shouldn't be a problem. Thanks a ton!

I am interested, always want to try fresh nep seeds. Thanks.

I would love some nep seeds! Should do well in Florida even though everywhere else is freezing lol. Thanks a ton!:boogie:

I am interested as well. Thanks for the offer!

Edit: Looks to be pretty cold in Colorado in the coming week(s), I will hold off.

Last edited:
Im interested. Wanna give a try weather here in California is not as cold.

Florida checking in, love to do Nepenthes from seed.

I'd also be willing to trade something for seeds too. I've got a bunch of extra S. purpurea ssp. venosa divisions I recently made, and have my fingers crossed for some S. minor seeds I have in cold strat right now if you do Sarracena?

I'm in. IL is gonna hit a warm streak so should be ok.

I would love some if thats okay!

I'd love some, too!

Hey CP30, tried to pm you, but your inbox is full!

Back