What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello all and thanks for being a valuable part of TerraForums! I would like to giveaway a few Thank You membership trials, so if you're interested this is for you! I would like some more action in the sales area for more testing/use since there has been such limited action there so hopefully I can get a few of those folks too. The trial will be for 3 months. Please enter your name in the normal list format and put yes or no after your name as to if you have anything to sell and would like to try out the classifieds section. Please read up on what these are before putting your name down, it's not a first come first serve thing... How they'll be picked will be decided later.

More information on the Thank You membership: http://www.flytrapshop.com/collecti...mbership/products/1-year-thank-you-membership

More information on the classifieds section: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/s...Work-in-progress-comments-suggestions-welcome

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Andrew

Dexenthes - yes!

Great idea Andrew, and merry Christmas. Thanks for keeping this forum up and running.

1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes

Last edited:
1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4. hcarlton-yes

And as soon as I actually have money to spare I might just buy a membership too....

1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4. Firerock- yes

Very generous of you, Andrew!
Question: Can a winner elect WHEN the Thank You membership is to begin? Since you are, at least in part, hoping this will inject some business into postings of items in the Classifieds, it may be an idea worth considering. Members living in the Great White North may otherwise find it difficult to make adequate use of the membership as
1) many of the plants they would otherwise be able to offer would fully dormant and perhaps buried under feet of snow or frozen ground; and
2) conditions for mailing out tender plants may be too hostile due to frigid temps and possible weather delays in shipment arrival (this latter as important to buyers who live in the northern lands).

Another Q: For the classifieds, should items offered only be cps or pretty much anything?

Sure, if you would like to have it hold off- put a note of it next to your name (and when the time comes, remember to pm me :p) Hmm, good question- lets try whatever plants/ cp related materials. I guess other things could be offered, but not sure how much of a market there is here for them, and of course anything should be within the rules of the forum..
That answer your questions?
Andrew

1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4. Firerock- yes
5. Jcal - yes

That answer your questions?

That it does. :)

1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4. Firerock- yes
5. Jcal - yes
6. DragonsEye - yes

1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4. Firerock- yes
5. Jcal - yes
6. DragonsEye - yes
7. Wesly2010 -yes but wont be able to use sale treads until is warms up here

Last edited:
1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4. Firerock- yes
5. Jcal - yes
6. DragonsEye - yes
8. Radagast - Nothing to sell currently. Still new to the hobby as of this past April.

You all get it! :=)

1. Dexenthes - yes
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4. Firerock- yes
5. Jcal - yes
6. DragonsEye - yes
8. Radagast - Nothing to sell currently. Still new to the hobby as of this past April.

Please send me a PM to have it activated either now or whenever you want... But please claim it before July 2015.
Thanks!
Andrew

Last edited:
So, it appears I was eliminated from the list (1st page, I signed in #4), so am I still included or did that mess-up leave me out?

Sorry I didn't go back and check each one to make sure it went right... of course you are.

1. Dexenthes - yes 1/16/15
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes 6/2/15
4a. hcarlton yes 2/1/15
4b. Firerock- yes 7/1/15
5. Jcal - yes 3/18/15
6. DragonsEye yes 6/6/15
7. Wesly2010
8. Radagast

Again, just write me and say you are ready to have it activated by July 2015 and I will do so.

Last edited:
Great! I'll wait just a little bit to bypass weather for a time, then I'll PM.

Thanks, Andrew!

1. Dexenthes - yes 1/16/15
2. Garylee123 - yes
3. mass - yes
4a. hcarlton yes
4b. Firerock- yes
5. Jcal - yes
6. DragonsEye yes
7. Wesly2010
8. Radagast
9. huy716 yes

Sorry huy716, this offer is now closed, only a few days late! :(
Andrew

Sorry! it's my type O. It was unintentional.

Firerock...

Back