What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Drosera capensis plants

Drosera capensis plants..? Some of you will say hell no but anyone wanting some FREE + small priority flat rate box fee (paypal 6 dollars) USA only.... list your name... you want 5 or 20 plants let me know..*
I can probably do several if there is a interest.

* corrected nomenclature. I'm assuming this is Drosera capensis and not Sebastes capensis or Merluccius capensis or Impatiens capensis. If not it helps to specify the genus and species.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take some! Thanks for the offer. I'll take up to 20 plants.

1.Thewayden

I'll take a plant

Sorry its your typical Capensis.

1.Thewayden
2. sss
3. huy716. I would like to have 5 plants please. Thanks for the offers.

1.Thewayden
2. sss
3. huy716
4.Garylee123- I could take as many as you could fit, thanks

great giveaway and im not entering but that actually appears to be broad leaf capensis. which in my book is infinitely better than typical

might be a few typicals peppered in there but they do look like broad leaf capensis
great pictures btw

Wow awesome looking plants there dozer!!

Hey everyone..... looks like some interest .. I should have enough for everyone. . I will start mailing as the pay pay shipping payments are received. If your in a extremely cold part of town I can wait for warmer weather but you have to let me know. My Paypal is dozer1028@gmail.com let me know how many you want (and don't say everything you got, let's not be greedy ) and don't forget once you let Capensis flower you will always have it.. And of course these are bare root in small priority boxes wrapped up in paper towls and Ziplock bags.

Great giveaway Jim!

OFFER CLOSED Private message me if still interested do not send money first.

Back