What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to trade

Hi folks,
Brand new on the site here.
I found it looking for carnivorous plant seeds.

I have a list of seeds that are actually unrelated to carnivorous plants so I hope it is okay I am doing this. If not I will gladly delete this post.
If anyone might be interested in trading any carnivorous seeds they have for seeds I have. I would be gladly appreciative.
I know I am new to this site but I can be contacted through facebook and other ways. I do a lot of SASE in other groups/forums.

Also if you do not have seed and might want to trade one of your plants let me know. I have the facilities to accommodate.
Might be a reach but I meet a lot of folks with green thumbs that like to trade. :)

Thanks a lot for the forums. I will be searching them I am sure.

Here is my list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-9BHrynmALmx_lKycTeel7ljq4l6A8YZDrpSSmqRjF8/edit?usp=sharing

seed

Last edited:
Nice to meet you man. I will most likely be trading with you in the future, I grow alot of flower varieties myself.

Welcome. .. A lot of us grow a little bit of everything. ... I will probably be sending you a private message...

Thanks Nem let me know.
Already have a trade going on :) thanks again dozer.
Thanks for looking folks.

Thanks for Trading Dozer. I have all my supplies just need to set up and check more info on germinating ;-)

Back