What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulbophyllum cumingii orchid trade for CPs

I have a bunch of these pseudo bulbs currently. Bulbophyllum cumingii has a chain of flowers that curve together to look like a partial pink daisy. Really neat flower. You can grow it in a fine bark mix or sphagnum moss or mount on a tree. It likes moisture and warm temperature. 3-4 of these pseudobulbs would probably fit in a small priority shipping box.

I would love to get more Serracenia, drosera, and dionaea.

- My

Hi My. Are you looking for certain species of sarracenia?

I think any Serracenia besides the few that I have (oreophila, Extreme green, Scarlet belle, Fat chance, Carolina Yellow jacket, and a flava you sent before) would be fine. I'd love S. purpurae, leucophyla, or cephalotus or darlingtonica.

I have a leuco and a purp:).

Which Drosera are you looking for?

My,

If you don't manage to track down a Cephalotus, I may have one I can give you, but not for a few months. It would likely be tiny. I'm propagating the plant I got from Dexenthe's giveaway, and of course these are somewhat slow. So far so good, though.

Randy

Back