What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarrs Divisions for Shipping

joossa

Aklys
Hey guys,
I have a lot of left over Sarr divisions that I just do not have space for. They need to go since they are beginning to emerge from dormancy. I want to make this as simple and fast as possible. I have the following lots available for shipping. Shipping for each lot will be $8.00 via USPS Priority. I accept PayPal only and will ship only within the US.
If you want one of the lots, post here stating which lot you want. Then, I will PM you my PayPal. I will ship ASAP after you pay for shipping.

A note for the S. x 'Hurricane Creek White' x 'Adrian Slack' divisions: These are divisions from different individuals from one grex produced by Fred P a couple years ago. All individuals are different and show varying characteristics of the parents. The divisions I have came from about 10 different offspring of that grex and the divisions will all be different. So, if you choose a lot with 4 of the S. HCWxAS divisions, they will each likely be different individuals with different traits (siblings) and NOT divisions for a single mother plant.

Lot #1: Taken: Morpheus
S. flava var. flava: large division
S. Hurricane Creek White x Adrian Slack: Small Division
S. Hurricane Creek White x Adrian Slack: Medium Division

Lot #2: Taken: Fatbunny
S. Hurricane Creek White x Adrian Slack: Large Division

Lot #3: Taken: DJ57

Lot #4: Taken: Oregoncp

Last edited:
I would like Lot #3 please and thank you for your generosity!

I have two S. Hurricane Creek White x Adrian Slack from Fred P. and both are different and both awesome.

You got it! Check your inbox.

Last edited:
I would like lot #4. I also have one S. HCWxAS from fred and love it. Can't wait to see the variations from plant to plant.

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
That is so awesome of you! I would love to receive Lot 4. Thanks so much!!!

Actually if Lot 4 is already claimed, I can get Lot 2. I've been wanting to get an Adrian Slack.

Last edited:
If it's still available I would be interested in lot #1 with the flava division

Wow, you guys are fast. See initial post to see who got what. I have PMed you all.

Good luck with the HCW x AS divisions, they are fast and vigorous growers.

Thank you Joossa for your generosity. This is a very nice cross and from what I have seen has produced very nice plants regardless of the variation between them.

Nice giveaway Joel!!

What Fred said and congrats to the winners!

Got the plants today! Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway! The plants look fantastic! I'll try to post pictures later! Thank you so much Joel!

I received my plants today also and they are awesome! Thank you very much! I will post pics when pitchers open up.

Received them yesterday. Great divisions! Thank you so much.

Got mine too and they look super healthy. Many thanks for the chance to grow them :)

Glad to see they are in good hands and growing well. Thanks for posting pictures! :)

Back