What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Utricularia nephrophylla

I am looking for Utricularia nephrophylla. I have the following plants available for trade:

Utricularia asplundii
Utricularia biloba
Utricularia reniformis
Genlisea hispidula

I would also potentially be willing to trade other plants on my growlist for Utricularia nephrophylla.

I grew it for some time never did much, as a matter of fact I got the nephropylla from someone on here.... If only I could remember who???

I grew it for some time never did much
Yes, this is definitely a species where the clones in circulation have significant variability. My main pot currently has flowers everywhere. I can't disturb it as they're needed for various cross-pollinations. I've grown other clones that almost never flowered...

I have enough to make a three inch long strand. Mine has never bloomed, so I dont know the color of the flower (white vs pinkish).

The leaves look alot like U.tricolor but larger. The plant likes to spread out alot and grow between pots and in the water below my pots more then it likes to grow in a specific soil.

Let me know if you are still interested in a trade, I live nearby so we could meetup to exchange plugs if you like, rather then ship them.

Back