What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera flower stalks for SASE

Many of my Drosera have bloomed and I have a lot of flowerstalks to give away. I have Drosera capensis, nidiformis, and venusta flowerstalks available. I will randomly pick two winners on Friday, who will need to send me a SASE. I will ship the stalks as soon as I receive the envelopes. If you are interested, please add your names to the following list and expand it as needed:

Awesome thx for your generosity =) Ill be the 1st to enter

1. Knuckles

Thank you for the opportunity. I have capensis, intermedia, and a couple pygmies, but haven't tried the others you mentioned.

1. Knuckles
2. uprofessiona

1. Knuckles
2. uprofessiona
3. patrickntd - Thank you! I am not interested in Drosera capensis, but definitely interested in D. nidiformis and D. venusta :)

1. Knuckles
2. uprofessiona
3. patrickntd - Thank you! I am not interested in Drosera capensis, but definitely interested in D. nidiformis and D. venusta
4. ZeRoKooL - Thank you for the opportunity Tanukimo!

1. Knuckles
2. uprofessiona
3. patrickntd - Thank you! I am not interested in Drosera capensis, but definitely interested in D. nidiformis and D. venusta
4. ZeRoKooL - Thank you for the opportunity Tanukimo!
5. SerMuncherIV - Very nice, I haven't seen anything but capensis flower stalks for a long time!

According to random.org, the winners are uprofessiona and SerMuncherIV! I will be PMing the winners my address for the SASE. Thanks for participating!

Back