What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im trying to find a mainecoon cat for the elderly woman i care for who has Alzheimer's cause she lost her Mainecoon cat after her husband passed away.. Very hard to find one and breeders want an arm and a leg...i have a mini mew munchkin cat that has Napoleon complex and likes to mark territory on everything on the floor...any takers?!?!?..
Just kidding ...worth a try for my dads sake though haha he has to deal with her till I'm settled after my move !

Maine Coons are definitely 'gourmet' cats. We got one a couple years ago from someone local. But he's not really a pure bred Maine Coon. He has Main Coon features - the long hair, the high-pitched voice, the disposition, but he's definitely not the real deal, in terms of pedigree / papers.

We also have something that our son thinks is a Chantilly (or Tiffany) breed. He's a rescue from a shelter:

They are so beautiful! Aww i luv kitties. If i posted pictures of my cats i wouldn't be able to stop im such a weirdo cat lady

LOL! You can do so in the messages, all ya want!

Ha ha! What gorgeous cats, but all that hair - ahh-choo! Scratch-scratch-scratch!

LOL! You can do so in the messages, all ya want!

Nice cats but they're no match for the newest member of my family- introducing Mechagodzilla

Ratula by blu-bear, on Flickr

She climbed over that tank & began rampaging though some plants as soon as this shot was taken.

Aww knuckles that's so cute. I don't feel good and tired and stressed out but that pic made me smile a bit :)

Back