What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FT: Hybrid Nepenthes seedlings for Sarracenia, Tillandsia

Sadly, I must dispose of about a dozen Nepenthes hybrid seedlings that I do not have the room to grow out. Before doing so, I wanted to see if anyone would like to trade for Sarracenia or Tillandsia.

The seedlings are N. splendiana crossed with this Song of Melancholy and this other SoM clone. Size: 1-3". Grown in a fairly humid room in my house under T8 fluorescents.

I'm looking for low-growing Sarracenia (psittacina, purpurea, and short hybrids thereof) or Tillandsia of any sort, so long as they have an ID. Since the seedlings are small, I would trade multiple for one of your plants.

I have some extra S. purpurea ssp. purpurea. Please PM me if you're interested!

Aww thats such a pain when room runs out! I think weve all been their, unfortunatly i dont have any american pitchers - we cant provide the space they properly need and though ive tried to get the kids interested in some types of them they only really like the parrot pitcher type. But we do have a few others that are common :) goodluck in trading everyone

SerMuncherIV and Nikki630, I have PM'd you both.

Back