What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to trade N. vogelii x (spathulata x mira)

I was sent this N. vogelii x (spatulata x mira) by accident, I'm hoping, and decided I'd rather trade it if someone is interested, than go through the hassle and expense of returning it. I can't grow highlanders here, so I'd prefer to trade it for a lowland Nepenthes, or even an intermediate that can handle the heat at night here.

Nothing fancy desired, species or hybrid doesn't matter. If not, I'd consider a Sarracenia division for trade as well as I realize there's not many people that grow both HL & LL and would have an extra lowlander they'd be willing to part with for this guy.

Pic, pen for scale:

xcxjOSUl.jpg

I have some lowland reinwardtiana seeds (mixed colors and clones) i could give yah - if not for a trade of the plant offered pm me reguardless if u have interest in some :)

** oops forgot to put a word in their haha **

Last edited:
Kat, I will keep it polite under the assumption that you forgot we know each other already, and just say no thanks.

I kno we kno eachother was just asking if u wanted some seeds i have left over their LL's and i have plenty to share i would like them to be given to someone who will sow them and knows how to care for them in the right temps. Im not looking for anything just thought id offer - theirs more highlander growers on here then Low landers and ive asked a few others and they dont have the right set up to care for them. So if ur interested in some LL reinwardtiana seeds let me kno id like to give sum away before their germination declines. If not np :)

Back