What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

in need of deck plants

Rball

INFECTED
Hey,
Have not been on this site in quite a while. My indoor nepenthes collection is in need of trimming up. I am looking for 2- 3+ year old VFT for my deck. Let me know what you have to offer. I have a huge vine of Nepenthes Alata Pink, Rooted cutting of Nepenthes Veitchii, Cuttings of Nepenthes Spect. Giant x Ventricosa, Nepenthes Sub. x Spec.x Aristo.....many more plants i can part with or make cuttings of.

Thanks,

Ryan

I only have a single large typical, so I can't spare it, but would you be interested in a 7-8 month old VFT 'Akai Ryu'? The pulling was taken off of a mature plant, so it should grow fast if you feed it well. Would look something like this atm.

vft-akai-ryu-7-17-15.jpg

im not turning anything away at the moment but will keep you posted. Def looking for a lot of plants to fill a bigger planter with side planters.

If you're down for some VFT seeds I have a few I could send. Just harvested, and no trade needed. :)

I can send you a mature low giant… it has at least 2 growing points!

charlie i pm'd you

Have you gotten my pm's Rball?

sorry veitchii is already spoken for, traded it for a ceph.

Back