What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for BE N. macrophylla

Hello all,
I'm currently looking for a BE Nepenthes macrophylla clone 3106. I would like a 10-14cm. plant (maybe smaller or larger depending on the situation.) If I can remember correctly two out of their four clones turned out to be N. x trusmadiensis, and the third clone died? I may be remembering wrong, so forgive me for any mistakes.

I am fine trading, buying, or a mixture;
For trade I have: 2 AW macrophyllas both around 3-5cm, an AW rajah around 5cm (these may be rare to come by due to export limitations), and a beautiful sg highland veitchii around 18-22cm. The closest I can come to guessing the location from which the seed came is Kalimantan, as the seller stated "probably Mt. Kinabalu or just outside that area". The only reason I am thinking about trading it is because I was expecting an 8cm plant in the mail, and got a huge one instead. Generous on the sellers part, however I did not plan to accommodate a larger plant.
I also have around $400 I can mix in or plain out use.

You do realize the BE macrophylla has been lost from BEs inventory, right? Finding this clone now is going to be very difficult and an expensive prospect :-(

You do realize the BE macrophylla has been lost from BEs inventory, right? Finding this clone now is going to be very difficult and an expensive prospect :-(

yes I am aware, I also can acquire large SG edwardsianas for trade

Back