What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All -

I have several young (slightly less than dime-sized) Drosera esmeraldae plants for trade. These are ~6 month old seedlings. The come from seed produced by my mother plant (flowers), which appears to match all the characteristics of the true species and was given to me by a reputable source. When adults, these plants should look like this.

I've had success growing this species in a tank with high humidity, daytime temperatures which rarely reach 80 and nighttime temperatures in the 50s to low 60s, i.e. my ultra-highland tank. In my environment, it grows near D. latifolia and D. montana var. tomentosa/D.tomentosa.

I am looking to trade for other highland tropical/tepui-dwelling Drosera except D. latifolia and D. tomentosa. I am willing to postpone trades until temperatures cool down.

Plants will be shipped potted.

Thanks,
-N

Last edited:
All -

I have several young (slightly less than dime-sized) Drosera esmeraldae plants for trade. These are ~6 month old seedlings. The come from seed produced by my mother plant (flowers), which appears to match all the characteristics of the true species and was given to me by a reputable source. When adults, these plants should look like this.

I've had success growing this species in a tank with high humidity, daytime temperatures which rarely reach 80 and nighttime temperatures in the 50s to low 60s, i.e. my ultra-highland tank. In my environment, it grows near D. latifolia and D. montana var. tomentosa/D.tomentosa.

I am looking to trade for other highland tropical/tepui-dwelling Drosera except D. latifolia and D. tomentosa. I am willing to postpone trades until temperatures cool down.

Plants will be shipped potted.

Thanks,
-N

WOW!!! Never saw a Drosera that formed pitchers before!

I would have offered D. spiralis, but when I checked on them this morning they had all melted to nothing. Gah!

Would you be interested in D. kaieteurensis (Chimanta Tepui) ? I have one about the size of an index finger-nail, but it's already flowered so I don't think it gets much bigger.

Back