What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stapelia gigantea

Dragoness

For the love of Science!
I have numerous rooted cuttings of stapelia gigantea to give away. These cuttings were taken a couple months ago, and have been rooting for that time.

This giveaway is open to all U.S. members.

Winner(s) each pay $6.00 (PayPal) to cover a flat rate priority shipping box.

I can send up to 3 boxes, depending on how many people want them. Giveaway will be open until Sunday the 19th, and shipping will be after PayPal payments have been received.

You know the drill.

1.cwatson1414-Thank you for the opportunity. I really want to get into growing asclepiads.

1.cwatson1414-Thank you for the opportunity. I really want to get into growing asclepiads.
2. Aerogrower- thank you for getting opportunity.

Great giveaway dragoness your stapelia looked great! To bad i can't enter at this time :( money is tight. Goodluck to everyone entering Goodluck :) if this giveaway does good maybe i could take some cuttings of my orbeas for a giveaway some time :)

Still available? I've been looking for one!
3. Colieo

3. Colieo
4.boggyboy72-Looks interesting.Thanks.

1.cwatson1414-Thank you for the opportunity. I really want to get into growing asclepiads
3. Colieo
4.boggyboy72
5.ashleypuppet

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Such beautiful plants. I need a few more succulents, thanks for the opportunity!

1.cwatson1414-Thank you for the opportunity. I really want to get into growing asclepiads
3. Colieo
4.boggyboy72
5.ashleypuppet
6.NemJones

3. Colieo
4.boggyboy72
5.ashleypuppet
6.NemJones
7.c_harman919-Those are too weird.I need one.Thanks.

Ok, winners are 4,7,2

Aerogrower, boggyboy72, and c_harman919. I will pm PayPal info, and packages will ship after payments are received.

Sweet and I will be sure to post some pics in the future as it grows. Thanks very much for offering these, I have been looking for one for some time. Will be a nice compliment to my Amorphophallus riveri ! Good luck all.

Mine has not yet flowered for me, though it has been spreading and offsetting quite prolifically. Be cool if someone got them to flower!

Got them potted last night and they look great. Each of them had a very large mass of roots and should take right off. Thanks for the shot at these! I will post some pics when they flower!

Back