What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ive been wanting to do a give away to show my appreciation to those who've done them here and to pay it forward, but i havent had much worth giving away on here just yet but i figured id do one with seeds that i have left over from my own germination/sowing expiriments and experiences :).

This give away may includes various seeds of CP's drosera,

D. Capensis 'alba
D. Indica- thanks to jims trade with me i have extras!
D. Sp. 'Lantau island'- thanks to the plants from Zaths giveaway
D. Spathulata
D. Tokiensis - thanks to the plant Clue and our trade
D. Hartmeyerorum- thanks to my trade with Dragonseye have extras
D. Burkeana or D. Dielsiana (mixed up I.D)

I will choose 2 winners by random number generator tuesday next week around 6pm and winner must be responsible to PM me their address, if the winner doesn't contact me within 3 days i will then choose another number from the list as a new winner.

Must be an active member on TF have more then 150 posts more then half must be in other parts of the forum other then the trade/sell/buy section of TF and must have some expirience in sowing and growing this plant species from seed.

Standard number and name routine..

Goodluck to everyone and thank you for participation and for your past generosity :D

Last edited:
Forgot to mention the packets of seeds will be labled individually :)

I'll take any of them! :D
1.ashleypuppet

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sorry Ashley but this is currently for active members in the forum on TF of atleast 150posts or more and more then half outside of the trade/buy/sell section on TF and experience sowing and growing CPs from seed. But if u PM me i may be able to give u something just by becoming a member of TF today but i can't guarantee it'll be as good as the list of seeds above :) thanks for showing Intrest and joining TF

Last edited:
1 day left...guess no one needs drosera seed.

1. ErrorEN Not sure how I missed this one. :crazy: Nice giveaway, Kat!

Yea unfortunatly not many others agree lol
Ur prob gonna be the winner by default heehe!

Pretty sure I qualify, but let me know. Also notice that most of my posts in the "trade" section are giveaways (aka me giving away something).
As for the seeds, if I'm a winner, please give the choice ones to the other winner and leave me with the weedy ones. :D
Also, who covers shipping or do you need a SASE?
Thanks!

1. ErrorEN
2. Acro

Last edited:
I suck at germinating seeds, but why the heck not try again? Maybe I'll finally get lucky. . .

1. ErrorEn
2. Acro
3. Dragoness

I cover shipping they will be sent in a regular envelope with some padding, theirs more then enough to go around so I'll sure both winners will get some of each species listed, yes acro you qualify and thanks for your generosity in the past :).
Dragoness these are fresh seeds so u should have a good chance of germinating them..heck ive done it by accident!

Drawing will be at 6pm :)

Well wasnt feeling good so missed the drawing time but since the list is short the winners are........
...... Erroren, dragoness and acro!!!
Thanks for entering please all of you PM me with your addresses and I'll send them out asap! Congrats and thanks for all of you who entered :)

Last edited:
Hope your feeling good now! :D
Thanks for hosting this and for picking me!!! Watch out for a PM!

Been sick and nursing a strained shoulder blade..ahrg! Mailed the pkgs out yesterday so hopefully they'll get their before the weekend. Sorry for the long wait its been rainy and cold and not good scooter riding weather and I'm all for not sliding into a pothole again and scraping myself up again!!
My shoulders feeling better but this stomach bug lingers on..ahrg! Let me kno when you get your pkgs

Wow, take care of yourself! That comes first.
But great news on getting the packages out. Thanks!

They arrived today . . . and wow, you hooked me up!
Thanks!!! :D

Got a bunch of seeds today. Will be sowing tomorrow afternoon!

Glad to hear 2 out of 3 got their packages :) im sure eric got his hes just to busy sowing them to post here lol!

Your very welcome thanks for joining in on the giveaway hope i did a good job packaging the seeds i prob spilled alot more then i kno i did getting them into those little paper foldings lol lol!
Dragoness thanks for sending some seeds u had extras of i got them and cant wait to sow some and share they others :)
U were more then generous with what u gave cant thank u enough :)

Congrats to the winners look out for other giveaways comming soon :)

Glad to hear 2 out of 3 got their packages :) im sure eric got his hes just to busy sowing them to post here lol!

Your very welcome thanks for joining in on the giveaway hope i did a good job packaging the seeds i prob spilled alot more then i kno i did getting them into those little paper foldings lol lol!
Dragoness thanks for sending some seeds u had extras of i got them and cant wait to sow some and share they others :)
U were more then generous with what u gave cant thank u enough :)

Congrats to the winners look out for other giveaways comming soon :)

Haven't checked! :spazz: Will let you know when I get home.

Back