What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No BS Bog in a Box Giveaway

okay, i'm sorry. I didn't think that asking for a plant or two was being a mooch....I was just curious to see if I could actually get anything right away. And follow that up with a few offers of my own, just as soon as i felt I had something worthwhile to give away...I'm new to all of this. I apologize if I came off as testy. I don't want to become known as the moochy plant crank, so soon after just getting started.
Asking for a plant or two isn't necessarily being a mooch. I do it all the time! But seriously, every single one of your posts prior to this conversation were requests for free plant material. If you don't want to come across as a mooch, then perhaps you should start posting in other threads than giveaways. Perhaps start an introduction thread. Tell us who you are, what you have, what want to have, etc. A much better way to break the ice!

Last edited:
The grandson says #4, Eric get me your info!

Am I too late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alrighty then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Package received! :wave: I can verify that there is no bs in there. Thanks, John!

Enjoy

Sent by Jedi mind trick

Back