What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. filiformis seedling giveaway

Dragoness

For the love of Science!
I have found even more volunteer filiformis seedlings in my bog. They range in size from about one to four inches in length. I will box these guys up for ONE winner, and I will cover shipping. There are at least 3 plants. They will be shipped bare root.

This giveaway is open to all US members who have successfully hosted their own trade or giveaway before.

They are getting ready for winter, so I suggest they go into your fridge or outdoor temperate bog, depending on how you intend to grow them.

You guys know the drill. Drawing will be next Sunday, September 27th, and shipping as soon after as I have an address.

Drosera filiformis seedlings by Jerabudragoness, on Flickr

Drosera filiformis seedlings by Jerabudragoness, on Flickr

My single attempt at growing these from seed has not borne fruit so far. Thanks for the chance!

1. SerMuncherIV

I can't seem to germinate a seed to save my life, but if I just sprinkle them in my bog, and let Mother Nature take care of it, I will be drowning in seedlings next spring.

1. SerMuncherIV
2. KATastrophe- thanks i really want a typical one of these :)

These are normal. here is a pic of the parent plant / seed donor.

image by Jerabudragoness, on Flickr

Only two participants. Flipped a coin. SerMuncher, I need your info.

Back