What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway Part II - Unided Terrestrial/Semi Aquatic Utricularia

This Utric was sent to me under the wrong ID about oh 10 years ago and it has never flowered for me or anyone I've sent it too. Pretty easy grower, probably needs repotting or something. Very likely U. tricolor but without flowers...

Continental US only and we don't ship to CA anymore. Winner pays postage of $6. Planned shipping for the weekend of 10-11 Oct.

DSC_0320 by randallsimpson, on Flickr
DSC_0319 by randallsimpson, on Flickr

This Utric was sent to me under the wrong ID about oh 10 years ago and it has never flowered for me or anyone I've sent it too. Pretty easy grower, probably needs repotting or something. Very likely U. tricolor but without flowers...

Continental US only and we don't ship to CA anymore. Winner pays postage of $6. Planned shipping for the weekend of 10-11 Oct.

1.Chibae..thank you, wish it included a cutting off the lime twist, LOL

2.heliamwalnut- thank you, new on this forum but very active on others, FTC, icps, etc

2.heliamwalnut- thank you, new on this forum but very active on others, FTC, icps, etc
3. marcus_r - thank you! I'm getting back into CPs (see my intro thread) and this would be awesome. I've got Taylor's monograph and I'm quite OK at IDing utrics, so... ;-)

Last edited:
Looks great whatever it is ! Wish i could Enter more then one of ur generous giveaways but i always have to makesure i have the funds just incase luck finds me lol! Goodluck everyone! If it ever flowers for its new owner post pics!!

3. marcus_r - thank you! I'm getting back into CPs (see my intro thread) and this would be awesome. I've got Taylor's monograph and I'm quite OK at IDing utrics, so... ;-)
4. silenthill - Been wanting to try some Utrics for a while, thanks!

congrads helia

Congrats to the winner! - thanks to the host for hosting great giveaways!

Thanks rss! He sent me like 3 extras, and that first pic, I dug out the label, and it's a FREAKIN urticulaira quelchii!

Wow!! That's an awesome surprise!! Post photos id be interested to see if it flowers for you!!

Back