What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter is Coming Giveaway #1

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
The approaching cold weather finds me with more tender plants than I have room to winter indoors. This giveaway is for a small box full of roughly equal amounts of Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce, and a handful of Utricularia macrorrhiza. Handy stuff for maintaining a good environment for Aldrovandra..........To qualify you must meet the following requirements:

1. You must be breathing. This is one qualification I'm willing to be flexible with. If you don't meet it, pm me and we can discuss the situation.
2. You must be willing to pay $7 to cover shipping.
3. You must be a US resident.
4. You must not live in a state where any of these are prohibited. This is your responsibility to know, but for the record I won't ship to AZ,CA,WA,OR,HI, or any state bordering the Gulf of Mexico. Even I know that much!
5. I must be unable to think of a reason not to give this to you.

I have loads of all of these. Until further notice, if you qualify and sign up you get a box. Thanks for looking!

Back