What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. 'Marston Dragon'

Hello all,
Been meaning to post a couple things in here for a while, finally getting around to the first...
Up for grabs is approximately half of the clump in the picture:
D. 'Marston Dragon' FS by Hawken Carlton, on Flickr
I don't know exactly how many plants are here, but there are at least 8 flower stalks going at the same time so you will either receive a lot of plants, or a couple pretty good sized ones. Here are the rules:
1. Sign up in a numbered list, you know the drill
2. You must be an active member to my standards; i.e. if you have more than half of your posts in giveaways, contribute to the forums a little more.
3. Green members will get double entries.
4. If you offer something to giveaway should you win, you also get a double entry (green members will have no more than 2 entries however).
5. The winner will pay shipping, $6 flat rate priority.
This drawing will end on Sunday, the 18th.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor :D

Last edited:
Edited the original post as I realized I hadn't given the end date of the drawing...only a couple days people!

Nice giveaway Hawkin

Sent by My Stihl chainsaw

Well, it's that day, kind if disappointed in the interest but:
Congrats to WolframOmega, please PM me!

Yea hasnt been much intrest in giveaways at this time, prob due to winter coming :) i was gonna do another give away but i think im gonna wait till spring to do it - id really like to have some good participation from those on here who've been so generous to others in the past. Don't be to disappointed HC I'm sure later in the year interest will perk back up :D
Congrats to the winner :)

Damn.

By the way is it a form of Binata? I just got one as my first sundew.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

All fork leaf sundews are currently tentatively recognized under D. binata, but probably won't be for long. So yes and no.

Back