What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia open pollination seeds

I have way too many seeds from my plants and I was hoping someone is in the same boat as I am so we can trade seeds. These are open pollination seeds so I have no idea what they are crossed with. I have 1 batch (~25) from Rubra jonesii, 1 batch (~25) from Oreophila, over 100 seeds from Red Viper, so I can trade with multiple people if there is interest. I was thinking ship to each other in padded envelopes via US mail so this means only open to US residents, sorry. Let me know what you have and we can see what we can work out for a deal. I will see what other seeds I have later on so there might be an update to this post.
Thanks

UPDATE

I also have Oreo x Willisii OP, Flava x Willisii OP, Oreo x Flava OP, and Dan Winters OP seeds.

Last edited:
How bout some Sarracenia Minor okee Giant Ware Clone F? Harvested about a month ago, stored in the fridge.
I'm Interested in the red viper seeds.

I just harvested kimbers sister x OP seeds yesterday, also interested with red viper seeds and minor okee giant seeds.
Let me know if you guy interested.

I just harvested kimbers sister x OP seeds yesterday, also interested with red viper seeds and minor okee giant seeds.
Let me know if you guy interested.

Hey Dawlito, I tried to private message you about the trade but your box was full.

Back