What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venticosa + hartmeyerorum seed giveaway

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Due to the generosity of a certain burpy, Hawaiian and the productivity of my D. hart., I have an obscene amount of N. ventricosa & D. hartmeyerorum seeds on my hands. Winners will receive more venticosa seeds than the ordinary bloke will likely ever need, and some D. hartmeyerorum seeds. Contest is open to residents of US, PR, and CA (assuming the mounties wouldn't be showing up at my door). So here's the skinny on the rules:

1) You must be an active member -- and popping on just to partake in giveaways does not make you active. If I deem you not to be active by my standards, you won't be selected.
2) You must either have done a giveaway of your own in the past 6 months or do one in the next 6.
3) Winners will either provide a SASE or, if preferred, PayPal the requisite postage.
4) As Halloween is approaching, to be eligible you must post a pic of most interesting/bizarre/cool looking carved pumpkin you can find. It can be of your own handiwork or someone else's (in the latter case, please give credit where credit is due).

After posting your pumpkin picture, add your name to the list as usual:

How has no one signed up for this yet!? Time to remedy the situation posthaste!

1. SerMuncherIV

The obligatory Internet meme template - not terribly intricate or creative, but with a sense of realism that most things seem to lack.
drukenpumpkin_zpsbg9sfcfo.jpg

1.SerMuncerIV
2. HeliamWalnut

Farmer Mike, a dude at my texas state fair. (real name mike vallado)
AMAZING!
RA8M00.jpg

Last edited:
1. SerMuncherIV
2. HeliamWalnut
3. katya_dog1

1059nbm.jpg

Carving based on Dark Dsurion, by Ciruelo Cabral. Carving done by me.

I will certainly do a giveaway in the next six months, I've actually been planning to but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Hey guys, this is a fellow Utahn carnivorous plant growers pumpkins. I would post my own but can't seem to find any. Regardless, I think these pumpkins are pretty cool.

12193715_207869112877398_7092114327403808927_n.jpg

1. SerMuncherIV
2. HeliamWalnut
3. katya_dog1
4. David F

Last edited:
Surprised had such a low turnout. Well on the plus side, it enables me to say that you are all winners! Pm me your snail mail address.

Impressive work on that pumpkin, Katya!

:)

Last edited:
Back