What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes dubia x jamban Rooted Cutting

1. HeliamWalnut Thanks so much
2. An Isle Ate Her - You have some great giveaways happening, thanks. =]
3. J.Gennaro - this is awesome, thank you!
4. Viking- wow that is beautiful
5. Plant#1-Im not sure if I qualify as an active member yet but thank you for your generosity anyway!
6. Ps3isawesome - thank you !!!!! Can't wait to own this little guy if i win
7. gnathaniel -- thanks again, Satanas
8. SgtSarracenia -- wow that is one beautiful plant. Thanks for the opportunity.
9.hcarlton
10. NatchGreyes- Thanks! Wow!
11. Sashoke - was really trying not to.. but Ill bite. Love this hybrid! Thanks for the giveaway!
12. incognito - Really a nice hybrid, thanks!
13. Flip_Side_the_Pint - A little late to the party I am, but hopefully that doesn't diminish my odd. And thank you for offering such a unique hybrid for a give away.
14. WolframOmega - Wow, cool!
15. KATastrophe- wow great color on that plant in 1st photo its beautiful thanks for the oportunity!
16. Subrosa - Need to satisfy my curiosity
17. Whimgrinder, curiouser and curiouser!

Congrats #3- J.Gennaro! I will send you with a PM with details about the give away!

Jesus christ Paul are you really spending your time antagonizing a highschool kid on the internet?

agreed

Last edited:
Jesus christ Paul are you really spending your time antagonizing a highschool kid on the internet?

But it's America's favorite pastime! :-O

Back